NARS is a powerful, web based recording and management system,
developed for Little Athletics Centres to automate and streamline recording and processing of athlete details
NARS is a powerful, web based recording and management system, developed for Little Athletics Centres to automate and streamline recording and processing of athlete details and results.
NARS provides information quickly, securely, and easily to any authorized person in your centre.
The process of recording athletics data can now be easily shared amongst any number of helpers. Reports and information are now readily and quickly available, unlike old legacy systems where these were only accessible by one person.
- Web based and Multi-user — Any authorized person/s with an Internet connection, and an
Internet browser can use the system, so you don’t need to install additional software on
users computers. NARS can also be set up at your athletics centre on a LAN.
- Industry standard SQL database — provides a powerful and fast means of data storage
and retrieval. The transactional database used by NARS protects your centre data from corruption and loss of referential integrity. If, for example, an uploaded file cannot be processed entirely then any data changes are automatically rolled back to protect the database integrity.
- Secure — SSL Encryption is used for logging into the system, and various security levels are
provided for within the system (eg recorder, administrator).
- Comprehensive athlete recording and reporting functions — Registrations, Results, Records,
PB’s, Stickers, Points Methods, Certificates, and many Weekly and Season based reports.
- Web-Site Integration — NARS provides for easy
integration of results, PB's, tickets, and records to your centre's web site.
- Integration with Timing Gates and Bar Coding System — A barcoding and automated
recording system has been designed to integrate with NARS. The new NARS Barcoding
system provides a simple to use interface to automatically transfer data from your
timing gates into NARS - providing a keyless data entry system. [More Info...]
- Customised to fit your Centre — NARS is continually being updated to include new Points
Methods, Stickers, Reports and new features to make NARS ideal for your centre. Talk
to us about any special requirements you may have. It may be possible to include
these in NARS.
Some example screenshots from NARS (click for a larger image):
For further information, or for a FREE trial on our Demonstration System, please contact us.